Saturday, November 7, 2009

CURLY SHIRLEY GIRLS




When I'm not studying or filling in my looooong TO DO list, I try to take a quick moment to craft. Crafting is something I LOVE to do. It is very calming to me and it leaves me feeling refreshed and better able to focus on the things that I MUST do.

I've been creating little things and stashing them away here and there in hopes that one day very soon I will open a fun little Etsy store. I enjoy things that are vintage, retro, kitschy or classic. I thinks these little Curly Shirley Girls that I created out of polymer clay would fall under the Classic category. As I was in the midst of creating them, I realized that they reminded me a little bit of Shirley Temple. I haven't decided what I will do with them yet. Should I turn them into pins, refrigerator magnets, or something else? I just don't know. What I do know is that they were simply CRAFT-A-LICIOUSLY fun to make.