Sunday, September 12, 2010

HAPPY TRAILS (Vintage Trailers)

Even though it is still blazing hot where I live, I am starting to get excited about the upcoming Fall. Labor Day has come and gone. September 22 will mark the first official day of Fall in the Northern Hemisphere which means that Summer is quickly coming to an end. It will begin to get darker outside earlier and also a bit cooler. So take advantage of these final few days of Summer. Get in one last little mini, weekend vacation if you can. Pack up the car, the family and the pet (if you have one) and enjoy the last moments of the Summer.

Many people who love vintage items are having a good time finding, restoring, decorating and using vintage trailers for their weekend travels. I think this is such a nifty little idea as I am a lover of all things vintage. They are just so stinkin' cute that I can't decide which one is my favorite. I think they are all just darling. Anyway, HAPPY TRAILS to the SUMMER.....or should I say TRAILERS.