Monday, March 14, 2011

HELLO AGAIN!


Hello again to all of my blog friends and visitors. I've been away much longer than I had hoped due to major technical difficulties. I am so thrilled to be back and also to know that many of you took a moment to stop by for a visit and stroll through an older post or two. It is so much fun to reminisce.

So much has happened since I last made a post. I totally missed the Valentine's Day post that I wanted to share. I guess I will just have to save it for next year.

Also, if you are a friend or visitor to Hugs and Keepsakes, let's join our hearts together and send BIG HUGS out to the people of Japan by collectively keeping them in our prayers each day. We may be across the world from them and from the devastation of this major Earthquake but our prayers and God's love will reach them. Thanks