Friday, January 1, 2010

....AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!




I must say that I've enjoyed the past few weeks a lot. It has been wonderful spending quality time with the family and making new memories. Speaking of memories.......can you believe it is 2010 already? A decade flashed by in a wink and it is a reminder to all of us of just how precious time is. Each day that God allows us to have breath in our bodies is a blessed day and it holds new opportunities. Let go of any negativity and unforgiveness from the past. Hold on to positive, precious memories that encourage you to move forward and keep your focus. Allow God to guide you into your purpose and your destiny. We may not be able to control the negative forces that attempt to invade any of our days but we are certainly in control of how we respond. Every morning, awaken with the decision that no matter what comes my way, I will allow the joy of the Lord to be my peace and my strength. I wish each and everyone of you blessings AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
JEREMIAH 29:11 ISAIAH 26:3